Last year, we at Page and Prose decided to do The 52 Book Club’s annual reading challenge. Although we didn’t actually finish the list of prompts, we had a ton of fun in the process, and you can see how far we got right here. As such, we have resolved to do this year’s reading challenge as well!
We are going to follow the same rules as we did last year:
- Hailey’s listed books will not be the same as my listed books, because where is the fun in that?
- We are not counting any of the books we reread within this calendar year. Hailey and I reread books a lot, so it would be an unfair advantage on our part. That is right, Hailey, we are not getting rid of this rule! It would be WAYYY too easy otherwise!
- We are also not counting books that we end up DNFing, because obviously.
- On the other hand, we are allowed to interpret questions as creatively as we like. If we can defend how a book fits one of the prompts, it counts!
- If either of us fails to complete the challenge, we will face an as-yet-undetermined Dire Consequence.
Continue reading “The 52 Book Club: 2022 Reading Challenge” →